- [2023/09] Joaquin and Alex will present our workshop paper on assisting grasping for people with SCI at IROS2023 Assistive Robotics for Citizens workshop; it will be their first conference!
- [2023/09] I will give a talk at the Global Perspectives on Medicine, Rehabilitation and Robotics Webinar.
- [2023/07] I have been awarded a Ruth L. Kirchstein National Research Service Award (NIH F31) for my project "Impact of biofeedback and task-specific training with a robotic hand orthosis on voluntary muscle modulation for rehabilitation post-stroke"
- [2023/07] I was selected to serve as a 2023-2024 CIRTL Fellow through the Columbia Center for Teaching and Learning.
- [2022/08] I was selected for inclusion in the 2022 Rising Stars in Mechanical Engineering workshop.
- [2022/08] Our RA-L paper on thumb stabilization is a Best Paper Finalist at BioRob 2022.
- [2022/07] I delivered an oral presentation for our paper on assisting supination at ICORR 2022.
- [2022/03] Columbia Engineering Magazine's Aging Issue: "Better Living with Robots" features our work on addressing the challenges of building an adaptable robot for stroke.
- [2021/11] Our work on understanding high-speed spider silk is featured in The Scientist magazine: "Webless Jumping Spiders Spin Super Strong Silk."
Articles about side projects that I participated in, or other places with my name that are unrelated to research